Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Family Circle 8/23/1977 Hooded Cabled Pullover


Project Name: Family Circle 8/23/1977 Hooded Cabled Pullover
Description: Bulky Pullover with Hood and Pockets
Type: Knitting
Start Date: 2/10/2006
End Date: 2/26/2006
KAL: Knitter's Olympics
For: Me
Yarn: Lion Brand Kool Wool
Notes: I plan to make at least one more of these sweaters. I'll follow the directions exactly and add pockets. If I use a darker color I don't think the pockets won't make my hips look bigger and it will be comfy. I'm not sure I'd use this yarn again. It is wonderful to work with and looks lovely but like many blends it is starting to pill and I've only worn it a few times to model. There is a KAL for this sweater at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FCCabledPullover/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home