Monday, October 17, 2005

Mom and Grandma Bracelets


I've seen these bracelets and just love them. I got the idea of making them for my sister and nieces. It was fun, was less expensive than purchasing them, but like doing anything new, a lot of trial and error. I'll make two more, one for me and one for another niece. I'm going to look for beads (necklaces) at garage sales. Just what I need another expensive hobby. LOL Some of the places I purchased supplies are:
To Bead Swarovski crystals for a good price and small amounts.
www.gemshow-online.comSwarovski crystals, silver beads (alphabet), and findings.
Firemountain Gems
I also purchased some Alphabet beads from EBay. If I did it again I'd go straight to Gemshow-online.com. Better quality and selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home