Thursday, October 20, 2005

"Ugg" Booties



Project Name: "Ugg" Booties by Candi Jensen featured on DIY Network
Description: Cute Baby Booties
Type: Knitting
Start Date: 10/01/05
End Date: 10/20/05
URL: DIY Network "Ugg" Booties
For: Nephews (Twins) with one extra just in case bootie
Yarn: Berroco Suede and Red Heart Plush
Notes: I revised the directions to knit in the round. The last bootie I even did the sole in one piece to avoid more sewing. (Is that lazy or what) The booties were easy for me, but I think if I hadn't had the experience of turning a heel (in this case the turning shapes the instep) I may have had difficulty. The gauge was difficult as I used needles two sizes smaller. Email me if you'd like my notes on this project which includes revisions for knitting in the round and row counts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mieko said...

Can you email me the pattern for the Ugg booties? Thanks very much! Mieko

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home